Friday, July 1, 2016

Right now in Woozworld!?

Heyy Guys

Its Cameryn!

And yeah, ALOT of messages were sent to me, about was I quitting and stuff

Well, someone got into my account and took all my beex and rares, whatever

So, i'll only visit here onwards :))

Anyways!

 
 Congratz to all the woozens who were nominated for Prom Queen/King 2k16

Theres also now a WOOZ TO BEEX converter in Shopz!

As a suggestion they should also include Beex to Wooz. It'll be easier xD

Also, 

The updated shopz shows the time remaining for a particular item, 
 (check out those new stylz too. xD)

This will be a short post,since im quite upset and things are really in mess but, hopefully
 Everythin sorts out well

Be positive! right?

Anyways

I'll see y'all soon for the 4th of July Quiz answers xD 

Love y'all

-Cameryn xx


No comments:

Post a Comment

カーソル・スイッチ