Friday, July 15, 2016

Amy's Back?!

Hey everyone...
yeah its me
it's been a long time.

i just wanted to give you an update. about woozworld. about me. about my blogging.

so yeah. i'm doing okay. Its been such a long time since i have talked to alot of you.
I permanently stopped playing woozworld.
i know. shred tears.

However i play MovieStarPlanet.

I want to let you know that i know people hate movie star planet and stuff but i do enjoy the game.
I want to keep more in touch with people i call my friends in this community. Because you all changed me.

If you want to contact me at any point:

Instagram- ImJustAmx , ImJustEdits (Editing Account)
WattPad- ImJustAmx
MovieStarPlanet- ImJustAmx , ImJustHeatherX (Sister)

To those who i owe thanks:

Cammy- You always gave me hope and tears of laughter. You make everyone smile and this blog wouldn't be the same without you. You have only ever been nice to me and if i didnt meet you i would have probably stopped believing in myself. i would have given up easier. but i don't now and that's thanks to you.

Alyssa- Where do i start? First of all, thank you for letting me join this blog. You made my woozworld life so much more perfect and i don't know how to thank you. You are such an amazing person and you inspire so many people to be just like you. Talented and flawless. Thank you for letting me into this community i will never forget.

You Guys- For all of you who read this blog. Whether that is once or all the time. You are all amazing. You made me think there is light at the end of the tunnel. You made my dark days turn light. You all are amazing people and i wish i could be as amazing as you.


Thank you all.

For everything

XoXo ~Amy


3 comments:

  1. @AmyGaming

    Thanks Amy! I hope everythings better for you and your sister. xx

    -Cameryn xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just Fyi ur msp doesnt work nor does ur sisters

    ReplyDelete

カーソル・スイッチ