Thursday, October 13, 2016

Dianemiggiecel Is Back!!

Hey guys. Dianemiggiecel here back with a new blog post. I already said long ago that I will quit woozworld and blogging as well. But guess who's back.. Wahahaha.

But seriously guys I would like to tell you the real reason why I decided to quit and why did i 'disappeared' for months.

So this is where it all began. I was diagnosed with  Caffeine Induced anxiety Disorder and Panic attacks. Then, few months later, I recieved a big injury in my spine from a motorcycle accident. And another few months later, I am suffering from  Dissociative identity disorders which affected my living.

I decided to return because this is where i found my enjoyment. This serves as my escape from reality which I may find dark. Woozworld is my love and blogging is my life.

I really like to thank THEGREATALYSSA for giving me this chance to return. Thank you very much.

I love you very much guys...

XOXO
- Dianemiggiecel

No comments:

Post a Comment

カーソル・スイッチ